We would like to offer you the opportunity to present your contribution as a poster at INTERPRAEVENT 2024 in Vienna. Poster presentations are a valuable way to share your work, connect and discuss with the international community at the conference. The poster submission will open on 20 February 2024.
To be able to present a poster, please note the following preconditions:
- only authors who submitted a paper are invited for poster submissions
- a completed review process ("paper is accepted") is necessary
- at least one of the authors must register for the conference (it does not have to be the corresponding author!)
If you submit a poster, we will offer you to publish your paper online. To help the participants connect your poster presentation with your submission, please use for the title or subtitle the same as with your submission.
In order to benefit from the exchange with the entire professional audience at the conference, we encourage you to write your poster in English. If your poster is in German, please ensure that at least your title or subtitle is in English and the same as with your submission.
Please upload your poster presentation between 20 February and 12 May 2024 here: https://www.editorialmanager.com/ip2024
We strongly recommend using the PPT template. It contains useful tips, helps you increase the quality of your poster and guarantees that all regulations have been observed, so that nothing is in the way of your highly interesting poster presentation.
If you are not using the PPT template, please make sure that you full fill the following guidelines. Otherwise, we unfortunately have no possibility to present your poster:
- Size: A0 – portrait (vertical) oriented; width 841mm x height 1189mm
- Format: PDF file
- Logo: INTERPRAEVENT 2024 Logo in the upper left corner of the poster
- Title or subtitle: same as with your submission
- Language: recommended English, German possible (title or subtitle must be in English and same as with your submission)
At INTERPRAEVENT 2024, we want to make sure that the poster presentations get the attention they deserve. Therefore, we have scheduled two Poster Walks on Monday and Tuesday evening, right after the last thematic session (see Programme overview). Please plan to be present at that time to discuss your posters.
Details on set-up and printing will follow.