INTERPRAEVENT 2024 places great emphasis on the promotion of women working in the fields of natural hazard and risk management. In cooperation with the international network Women Exchange for Disaster Risk Reduction (we4DRR), INTERPRAEVENT 2024 offers a support programme for networking and exchange between women.
All women attending INTERPRAEVENT 2024 are actively encouraged to participate in this programme. It is not necessary to be a member of we4DRR* or to make a scientific contribution at the conference. The following networking activities are offered:
- informal networking and meeting during the conference with an impulse lecture
- invitation to participate in the networking event organised by we4DRR on 12 June 2024 in the evening
- connecting through the we4DRR LinkedIn account: https://www.linkedin.com/in/we4drr/
- Women exchange for Disaster Risk Reduction (we4DRR):
- Michaela Teich, Department of Natural Hazards, Austrian Research Centre for Forests (BFW):
*If you would like to join the exchange network for women working in research and policy or as practitioners in the field of natural hazards and disaster risk reduction, please send an email to