Supporting the next generation of scientists and engineers is an important task of the INTERPRAEVENT research society. Hence, INTERPRAEVENT 2024 offers a special student programme during the conference, comprising
- the Student Award (with a specific student session)
- a follow-up workshop for students “Science Day” at the University of Vienna
- scientific coaching at the conference by members of Scientific and technical advisory board, and
- special fees for a limited number of students.
The INTERPRAEVENT Student Award was initiated in 2012 at the conference in Grenoble (France) in order to encourage the exchange of knowledge and ideas of young experts. At the conference INTERPRAEVENT 2024, students will have the opportunity to submit contributions, which will pass a competitive selection procedure. Student authors of the five most outstanding submissions will be invited to present their papers at the conference. In addition, they will receive attractive financial grants for their travel expenses including accommodation and a full conference ticket. The best student contribution, voted by the fellow conference participants, will be rewarded with a financial price.
The preconditions for participation in the Student Award are:
- a current confirmation of enrolment at an accredited university or similar academic institution, and
- being under the age of 30 years,
which needs to be proven during the submission process for the conference. The submitted student paper must address one or more of the key topics of INTERPRAEVENT 2024 and has to be written in English with a length of 6 to 8 pages.
Please find the template including detailed introductions here:
If you have any questions please contact: